Monday, September 15, 2008

My favourite song
I like to listen music. Everyday when I stay in my room. I always listen music. I like every kinds of music, but my favoutite is rock. Many people thing that rock is very noise, but I like it. The rock can make me very exciting. When I feel boring, I always listen rock. The Linkin Park is my favourite band. I have all of the songs of Linkin Park. I think the best one is "Given Up." The song is so great. I like rock, although I can't understand what they singing about. But the song really can make me exciting.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thank you for posting the assignment. This is the only time I'll take one late.

I heard this music for the first time when I was in high school. I really love rock too. It's really expressive.
You should look up the lyrics of the songs you like. They might be interesting.