Monday, November 17, 2008

Alone time

I like this topic because I like to stay alone. In China, sometimes the people may think somebody who like stay alone is strange. But that means that guy only like stay alone and never talk with others. As me, I like stay with many people, but I must know these people. If there are so many strangers, I may feel bad and quit. But stay by myself is really great. I like that feeling. In China, I always stay by myself. I like sit on my window and listen some music. I like play basketball by myself. I like do everything by myself. So sometimes I don't like group work, because when I have a group work I should always think about other's feeling. That makes me stress and confuse. Maybe I only like freedom and don't like anything can stress me. I like to enjoy my alone time.

1 comment:

Anna said...

So you area loner? Sometimes when I see people like you all by themselves it makes me just want to go pester you. I like my alone time, but I don't like to see other people alone all of the time.