Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dream...Future...

This article makes me very confuse because I have no idea about my future. When I was a kid, I dreamed to be a policeman, scientist, or president. But I changed my dream when I was study in middle school. I loved to play basketball and I want be a basketball player. I played for my middle school, high school, and our city. When I will graduated form high school, I'm ready to go to a sport university. But I hunt my leg when I played a game with another school. The doctor told me I cannot play basketball anymore. My dream was broken. Right now, I have no dream and I have no idea about future. I just want study something in the US and go back to China to find a job. Live with my family and make happiness for my family are all of my dream.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Awww....Ray...reading this makes me want to give you a big hug!!! That and smack you in the head...don't give up on dreaming because you failed once!!! Don't be a slacker! I'm sure your family feels the same!
(Not to mention if you stop smoking I'm sure your family will be happy to have you around longer).