Saturday, April 25, 2009

My major


Most people know that I didn't decide my major, right now. Actully, before I went to America, I choose business management as my major. I don't know is business management, I choose this because the major that I had before. Sports industry management and Basketball, these are my majors in my sports university in China. I choose these two major because I like play basketball. But I know that it's very differeicult to be a superstar in China, because I'm too short and didn't do a lot of professional training. So I decide to learn about sports industry management. It's responsible for all related with the sports field of production and operating activities. I think this major is related with sports and business. So I choose this major after I graduate from high school. But I didn't go to the sport university, because I hunt my leg. So before I went to America, I decided my major as business management. Because I didn't found sports industry management in the menu. And I think that the business management is similar as sports industry management. Also my uncle own a company, he wants someone in our family can help his company. His son is learning about art. So he wants me to help him. Then I decide my major as business management. But I'm not sure that I will study this. I'm thinking about change my major. Because business management is not a good major in America. So, I don't know about my major.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think the idea of sports management is good! Maybe you could go into sports medicine or something like that?