Sunday, April 19, 2009

The strange thing that I ate


When I was a littlt kid, I ate many kinds of insect,like dragonfly, grasshopper, silkworm and so on. At that time, I don't afraid the insects and they are really delicious. My friends and me always catch some insect, try to cook them, and eat them. When I was older, I know that the insects are not clean, so I stop eat them. When I was 14 years old, my family more to a bigger city. In the city, there is a restaurant has many meals are cooked by insect. My father take me to that restaurant several times. The insect meals are very good. People always feel gross when they know there are insect. If they don't know, the people will always said good. In the restaurant, I like to eat scorpion and pupal cocoon. But I can never try spider and centipede. Because I'm afraid them. I think scorpion is really good. I ate some fried scorpion. Sometimes I'd like eat scrpion when they are alive. This is called drunk scrpion. People put the scrpion into the wine, when the scrpion were drunk. People will cut part of the scrpions' tail. When you really to eat, you can see that the scrpions are move. You can take some sauce or just eat with salt. That is really good.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Why would you eat something when they are still alive!!! Especially something so dangerous!! Scary!